1. 900 hours of training in Yoga therapy spread over three levels.
2. Students are not only taught a vast range of modified asanas but are also made aware of the exact effect each asana will have on the body.
3. The relation between an asana & the muscle set it directly affects is explored in depth.
4. Students are encouraged to participate in OPDs & practical sessions.
5. Students are provided with the holistic knowledge of yoga philosophy, anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, pathology, modern medicine & Ayurveda.
6. The students are trained to a....