Womanhood - "Child Birthing"
One must be prepared for childbirth emotionally and physically. "Mother As First Guru" helps you do just that by teaching the yoga of birthing - birthing naturally. It demonstrates how C-section is a technique, the long-term implications of which are still unexplored.
The onset of labor is one of the most feared aspects of childbirth. This work based on the experience of several childbirths provides an invaluable help because:
- It helps you understand the purpose of labor pain and labor pain management
- It addresses the mental inhibition and the associated physical restrictions that are an impediment to an easier labor.
- It informs of situations that can be prevented and managed prior to labor.
- It explains the entire process of birth with details on the 3 different phases.
- At the practical level, it teaches labor positions to relieve the intensity of pain and to assist the baby and the muscles to labor.
- It explains the delivery positions and breathing exercises that all work towards ensuring a smoother labor.
This book goes up to the minutest level by even suggesting when or when not to go to the hospital.
" Special Arrangement :
To see whether this ‘Bible’ lives up to your expectations, we have made a special arrangement for FREE Online reading of the Book 1 only. Book 2 relating to comprehensive Yoga Practices as well as the Audio Instructional practices are only available with your purchase.
To access Online Reading of Book-I,
please Click Here