Finger Cot - Hypoallergenic And Anatomically U-Shaped
- Provides immobilization and protection; ideal for burns, cuts, injuries or post operative care.
- Anatomical U-shape; easy wearing during injury and fully covers the finger.
- Aluminium coated body; light-weight, can be bent or customized.
- Ethafoam lining; ensures comfort and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Hook loop fastener; aids in close fitting, comfortable grip and easy application.
The finger cot is designed to cover one or more fingers, when wearing a full glove is not necessary. It effectively supports, immobilizes the phalanges in case of injuries, fractures or post operative care. It is an ideal aid for abrasions, burns, blisters and cuts, etc.
It provides protection from contamination, which otherwise, may result into infection. Also, suitable to cover a lightly bandaged finger to protect it from outside moisture or harmful elements and does not restrict the air circulation to an injury.
The product is rich in unique features. It has coated aluminium body hence provides rigid immobilization, also can be easily bent and customized. The anatomical U shape fully covers the burns and injuries. It also assists in ventilation and easy wearing during injury.
The Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning to enhance the comfort, easy to clean and maintain. The provided hook and loop fastener aids in close fitting, excellent grip and easy application or removal.
The product is available in three different sizes; small (below 2 inches), medium (2-3) and large (3-4). The product is hypo-allergenic, light weight and aesthetically pleasing. Its use is widely recommended by medical practitioners.