Siddhyoniasana is an Indian translation for the Accomplished
Pose For Women. According to tantra yoga the flow of sensual
energy is different among males and females. The sensual field
among males lies in his genital organs whereas for females
this is centered in their breast. But general perception is
different from tantra. But even then this asana holds quite
a positive impact among women. You can learn this asana as below:
- Sit and stretch both the legs forward.
Bend the right knee and allow the right sole to press the inner portions of left thigh.
- Allow the left heel to touch the vagina inward.
- Maintain the physical balance.
- Remain conscious towards the right heel sensation.
Now bend the left knee and place the heel over the right heel in such way that this presses the clitoris.
- Jut out the big left toe between the left thigh and rib.
Similarly jut out the big right toe between the right thigh and rib.
- Let both the knee touch the floor.
- Remain conscious towards the entire body.
- Keep the spinal chord and the neck straight.
- Relax and close the eyes.
- Place both the arms over the knees in jnanamudra.
- Breathe easy and natural.
- Hold yourself in this pose as long as wish for.
- 3rd trimester of pregnancy.