Gulf Chakra is an Indian translation for Ankle Rotation
pose. You can learn this asana as below:
- Get yourself in the primary position.
- Set the legs little apart and straight.
Rotate your feet clockwise and anti-clockwise, with the heels touching the floor.
Concentrate on your ankle movement whether they are moving in a correct direction or not.
Rotate your foot simultaneously or alternatively if you’re not able to do it simultaneously.
- Remain attentive of the ankles.
- Breath easy and natural.
Practice this for ten times thereafter place the legs together.
Rotate both your ankles ten times – first clockwise and then anti-clockwise.
- Keep the toes together.
- Do not allow the knees to be stirred.
- Keep your body straight and erect.
- Perform this also with closed eyes.
- Remain attentive of your breathing pattern.
- Open your eyes and get ready for the next set of practice.
- Inhale on the upward movement.
- Exhale on the downward movement.
- On the breathing.
- Mental counting.
- The rotation.