Janu Chakra is an Indian translation for Knee Crank pose. You can learn this
asana as below:
- Remain in the primary position.
- Bend the right leg from the knee.
The left leg should remain straight during the entire practice.
Bend the elbows, interlock the fingers of both hands
Now place the interlocked palms below the thighs.
If possible encircle the thighs closely at the chest level.
- Now concentrating on the right toe, carry the lower knee part at the face level.
Then rotate the lower knee part in circular motion while breathing rhythmically.
Maintain the spinal chord and the neck in straight line during the entire exercise.
Initially set a small level circle, which should be gradually increased.
Keep your attention on the right big toe so that you could watch while rotating
At first rotate clockwise and then anti-clockwise.
Repeat this ten times alternately with left leg also.
- Never apply any pressure on the knee.
- Inhale during the upward movement.
- Exhale during the downward movement.
- On the breathing.
- Mental counting.
- The perfection of circular rotation.