Januphalak Akarshan is an Indian translation for Kneecap Contraction pose.
You can learn this asana as below:
- Remain in the primary position.
- Contract the muscle surrounding the right knee, drawing the kneecap back towards
- Maintain the contraction for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Release the contraction and let the kneecap return to its normal position.
- Practice this five times.
- Repeat this with left kneecap for five times also.
- Then perform it with both the kneecaps together.
- Inhale while contraction and then hold the breath.
- Relax the knee muscles while exhaling.
- On the breathing pattern.
- Mental counting.
- The contraction.