Chakra Padasana is an Indian translation for Leg Rotation
Pose. This asana has two variations. You can learn this asana
- Get in the primary position of Shavasana.
- Breathe easy and keep your eyes open.
Raise your right leg almost two feet above the floor.
- Keep your knees straight.
- Hold the other leg easy on the floor.
Rotate the entire leg clockwise in as large circle as possible.
Do not allow the heel to touch the floor at any time during the rotation.
- Rotate the leg clockwise and anti-clockwise, ten times.
- Balance your breath for a while.
- This is the first cycle of the practice.
- Do the same with left leg.
- On the mental counting of each round.
- Rotation of the legs.
- The effects of the asana on the hips and abdomen.
- High blood pressure.
- Peptic ulcer.
- Abdominal surgery.
- 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy.