Skandh Chakra is an Indian translation for Shoulder
Socket Rotation pose. This asana has two variations. You can
learn this asana as below:
- Remain in Sukhasana pose.
Out stretch your both hands sideways at shoulder level keeping the palm-ceiling ward.
Bend your elbows and touch the shoulder with your fingers.
Keeping the fingers on the shoulder rotate both the hands in circular and anti-circular motion.
- Then place your hands back in the original position.
- Repeat this ten times.
Inhale and stretch your arms then exhale and bend your elbows.
- Focus on the arms and elbows.
- Now get back in the primary position.
- Inhale during the upward movement.
- Exhale during the downward movement.
- On the breathing.
- Mental counting.
- The rotation of hip joints.
- Flexibility to the joint.
- Removes the muscle strain.