Manibandha Naman is an Indian translation for Wrist
Bending pose. You can learn this asana as below:
Remain in the Sukhasana or comfortable cross-legged pose.
- Get conscious of your entire body.
- Keep your spinal chord and the neck Straight.
- Keep your eyes open.
- Out stretch your hands to the shoulder level.
We have to move the hand from wrist joint upward and downward.
Inhale deep and raise your hand upward from the wrist joint with fingers sticking together.
Bend the wrist in such a way that all the fingers point to the ceiling while the palm back remains visible.
Exhale when moving the palm downward from the wrist joint.
- The fingers should remain erect and straight.
- Repeat this exercise ten times with alternate hands.
After the exercise is over, relax and place both the hands back on the knees.
Keep your eyes closed and concentrate on the wrist joints.
- Feel the stretching sensation of forearm muscles.
Open your eyes after a while and get ready for the next set of exercise.
- Inhale during the upward movement
- Exhale during the downward movement
- On the breathing.
- Mental counting.
- The wrist joint movement.
- The stretching of forearm muscles.