In this package we take you to a journey to the foothills of the Himalayan range, Rishikesh.
Once you reach India, the Health And Yoga team would be completely at your beck and call, and will be there for you till we drop you back at Delhi Airport.
The Ashram at Rishikesh
Rishikesh town lies on the banks of the holy Ganga (Ganges), nestled in the lap of the Himalayas.
The Ashram for you will be around the main Ashram areas of Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, an area where pious themes create an atmosphere of true spiritual sublimity.
It is no surprise that pilgrims are drawn here from all over the world. The inspiring simplicity and calmness of the ashram, the clear, flowing Ganga, small township as well as the majestic mountains not very far away, will embrace and rejuvenate your entire being. The Ashram offers inspiration and upliftment for your body, mind and spirit as well as a deeper connection with the Divine.
But what really sets apart an Ashram stay from a conventional hotel stay is the unique experience of positive energy vibrations generated through years of accumulated spiritual energy of mantras, chants and the aura of great spiritual saints.
As you stay in the ashram, you will feel your soul bathing in the peace of sacred energies, including those that emanate from nature and those that linger from the timeless healing powers of saints, sages and holy ones. The Ashram contains within it the voice and the spirit of divine communion.
The Weight Loss Program
This is a unique weight loss program that combines Yoga, Naturopathy and Ayurveda to achieve weight loss in a healthy manner while increasing the prana or life force in the body.
As you will be living in the Ashram while visiting the center for the Weight loss program, the Ashram meals conform to the naturopathy diet that will be a part of this program.
You will experience Ayurveda Panchkarma treatments that are set upon your body type and needs. The treatment is supplemented with an exercise plan as per Naturopathy guidelines.
The average weight loss is about 6kg in a 14 day program or 12kgs in a 28 days program. Weight loss efficacy depends upon individual conditions and compliance.
The residential rooms retain the simplicity of ashram living and yet are equipped with the necessary modern facilities. All rooms have attached, Western style bathrooms and many have hot, running water. All linens are provided. The ashram provides a clean, pure and sacred atmosphere to thousands of pilgrims and devotees.
Please note that the Ashram stay is basic. Some of our clients have even described their Ashram stay as a culture shock. Even though the rooms have all necessary facilities including beddings, blankets and attached baths, however, please do not expect a 5-star reception or welcome here. This is NOT a hotel and for most part you will have to find your way around; of course, the Healthandyoga team will always be only a simple phone call away.
- Ashram Routine: Yoga, meditation & Pranayama sessionBreakfast10.00 to 12.30 pm
- Ayurvedic panchakarma treatments - Abhyanga, udawartana, swedana (steam bath), vamana, virechana, basti, nasyam etc.1.00 to 2.00 pm
- Lunch2.00 to 3.00 pm
- Rest3.00 to 4.30 pm
- naturopathy treatments - Mud pack abdomen/kati snan5.00 to 6.30 pm
- Evening Ashram routine like Yoga or walk along the river banks7.00 to 8.00 pm
- Clean Ashram stay with attached toilet and hot water bath facility.Brief Itinerary:
- Pick up on Arrival at New Delhi Airport
- Overnight stay and Rest at New Delhi Hotel
- Next morning transfer to Rishikesh by train
- Stay at Ashram / guest house for the duration of treatment (2 weeks / 4 weeks)
- Weight loss program at Center
- Return transfer to Delhi
- Drop back for flight home
Package includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Meals are simple, non spicy and vegetarian in the Yoga tradition of Sattvik balanced diet, known to be best for the body system. Meals are an Indian fare.
Amount forfeited upon Cancellation
a) More than 30 days: 20% of tour cost
b) 15-30 days: 30% of tour cost
c) 7-15 days: 50% of tour cost
d) 2-7 days: 75% of Tour cost
e) Less than 2 days or Cancellation/changes during the tour - 100%; No Refund
What to expect?
Be prepared for a wholesome experience including Yoga, Ayurveda, Spiritual beauty as well as splendid Nature.
Package does not include:
1) Any meals other than those mentioned above.
2) Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
3) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
4) Parking Charges, Interstate Taxes & Entrances to the park, monuments, Guide charges
5) Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
1) The Ashram schedule is subject to change anytime.
Advice and Precautions :
Do not entertain beggars and unsolicited strangers
You need a VISA to travel into India. Please enquire with the VISA authorities in your country for more information.