Personalized pickup and drop service from the resort to the health centre daily.Package Cost Includes:
~ Pickup from Dabolim Goa Airport
~ Your 7 day resort stay
~ Breakfast at the resort Lunch at the health centre -Vegetarian Meals (non-vegetarian only if permitted by the doctor, diet regulation as specified)
~ Daily transfers to and from between health centre and resort
~ At the Health Centre:
- Yoga and Pranayama sessions.
- Herbal Buffet Meals (Vegetarian)
- Ayurveda Rejuvenation Services and Treatments everyday for two and a half hours as prescribed by the Ayurveda physician
- Daily visit to the Ayurveda physician (optional)
- Health Profile & Body Constitution check.
~ One day Sightseeing in Goa.
~ Drop back to Goa Airport.Health and Yoga's Travel Tips for Goa !!1.Goa Weather Guide for our guests:
October to early April- The best season to enjoy the beaches.
April to June – Very warm
July to September – Very wet
2. Since the weather is favorable in late October and November
and then, again in February to March
, it is perhaps the best time to be in Goa…. you can enjoy the spirit of Goa while avoiding the "rip off" tariffs and hotel supplements of December to January.
For late November to January
- expect costs of accommodation to go up by as much as 3 times.
3. Additional fun
for our guests visiting from October to April-
Since the weather at this time of the year is comfortable and nature inviting, we have options of several interesting day tours.
Do not entertain beggars and unsolicited strangers.
You need a VISA to travel into India. Please enquire with the VISA authorities in your country for more information.