The Resort provides accommodation, which is inviting, clean and ethnic.
The heritage styled cottages have attached bathrooms. Each of these cottages though traditional in outlook has all modern attachments like hot and cold water, dressing area, CCTV, telephone and a traditional sit-out.
Some cottages are double storeyed with a balcony facing beautiful scenic backwaters and green paddy fields with swaying natural coconut trees.
You have an accommodation choice between economy rooms, or then standard & deluxe cottages.
Following is a sample of a usual treatment program. Schedule may change according to personal requirement
6:00 AM- Morning walk
7:15 AM- Yoga.
8:30 AM - Breakfast
9:30 AM - Ayurveda treatments
1:00 PM - Lunch followed by Relaxation
3:30- 5:30 PM - Treatments
7:30 PM- Dinner Activities of Interest in and around the resort:
On request, the following could be arranged:
- Cultural Programmes
- Visit to tea, Coffee, Cardamom & Rubber Estates,
- Visit to other interesting places around
- Kerala tour
- Elephant Ride
- Night Trekking
- Bamboo Rafting
- Traditional cooking class
- Astrologer / Palmist
Exhaustive visitor comments, both on stay facilities as well as treatment effectiveness, speak a lot about the resort and the programs.
MY SECOND VISIT ! This is very much a home from home for me and the people who live and work here have again made me very welcome . I LOOK FORWARD TO MY THIRD VISIT !N Maccallum , London
A wonderful place for rest and recuperation extremely helpful and friendly staff made our stay wonderful experience.T. Brown, England
Great hospitably I am excited to being visional the resort grows and prospers.Weiss man,USA
Thank you so much .There is absolutely unexpected good resultMr Igor , RUSSIAPackage Cost Includes:
Pickup from Kochi (Cochin) Airport upon Arrival
Transfer to Resort & Stay
All meals (Ayurvedic) as per program set
All Ayurvedic Treatments & Yoga
Return Drop to Kochi Airport for flight back home.Package does not include:
1) Any meals other than those mentioned above.
2) Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
3) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
4) Parking Charges, Interstate Taxes & Entrances to the park, monuments, Guide charges
5) Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.