The sole of the foot is of vital importance in energy healing techniques such as reflexology as well as acupressure and other oriental systems of healing. It is well known that there is a strong connection between various organs and body systems with specific points on the foot.
What it means is that there are channels or networks connecting the various bodily systems with the foot. It is this principle that was first used by the Japanese with fantastic results. Perhaps, that is the reason why the Japanese are believed to live the longest!
The detox foot patches have been devised specially to use these connections to suck out the toxins from the body. They are believed to stimulate the lymphatic system – the natural detoxifying system of the body which becomes inefficient and clogged over time because of improper lifestyles and disease.
It is well known that if the lymphatic system works efficiently, the incidence of disease and health disorders will be lower. The herbs in the foot patches (it contains bamboo wood vinegar as well as tourmaline) when applied on the foot, trigger osmosis which results in toxins including heavy metals being extracted from the body.
As you wear the patches overnight, you should see them brown and discolored in the morning and even having a bad odor, which will also indicate the elimination of toxins. As you repeat this over the days, the patches will not turn as brown as before indicating success in the detox process.
- Helps in feeling lighter and more energetic over time, a clear indication of a successful detox.
- Improves quality of sleep
- Help in removing heavy and dangerous metals such as Lead from the blood naturally.
- Improves Immunity and Blood Circulatio Suitable in weight loss efforts.
- Helps in treating diseases and disorders where diagnosis is vague.
Precautions & Contraindications:
- Women in pregnancy should avoid using these pads as the effects upon fetus is untested.
- People allergic to shellfish, should also avoid using these.
- Do not use these over broken skin such as wounds or over sensitive areas such as eyes.
Please NOTE: These detox foot patches are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease and the statements have not been reviewed by the FDA.