The "4-in-1" Yoga for Beginners Course
- Author : Swami Omananda Saraswati
- Introduces & teaches Yoga practices
- Equips with Meditation & Relaxation techniques
- Experience Breathwork & Pranayama benefits
- Includes Manual + 2 audio CDs
- In line with teachings of Integral Yoga
- Includes specific yoga techniques for 60+ Health Disorders
How the course is designed?
This course is Specifically Designed to give you a complete exposure to the Four major tools in Yoga.
Formatted as an 8-week home program that will progressively lead you by the hand. The golden principle of Yoga is “moderation and consistency” and this course helps you do just that.
Each week in an Integral Yoga class will begin with Yoga Nidra (through your audio CD) followed by the Asanas (as described in your manual), then Pranayamas and concluding with Mantra meditation (your second CD)
The Suggested Practice Time is 15-40 Minutes Per Day.
The program is Delightfully Progressive:
- Yoga Nidra will progress from a short introduction of 15 minutes in the first week and through more advanced aspects of awareness with each week.
- The Asanas or yoga positions for beginners will progress from very simple Anti-arthritis series through to the Standing and Balancing postures.
- The powerful Pranayama techniques begin with a few rounds and go up to more rounds with longer breath controls.
- The meditation practice is divided into 4 stages for 2 weeks each.
The handbook touches upon the whys and hows of the practice making the experience a “learning with meaning” one. You won’t be cramped with directions of just do this or do that but you will be able to appreciate the reasons behind the practice.
" A delightful feature is the chapter on “Therapeutic Yoga” where you can follow definite yoga routines for specific disorders. "
The course has been defined as well laid out plans with Performance Sheets
which you can fill up each week to know of your progress.
But perhaps the most useful feature is that this course gives you the direction on how to move beyond the 8-week course. It will show you how to move to Progressive level practices.
It is really the only course that teaches you guided meditation, guided relaxation PLUS the powerful breathing techniques along with yoga exercises.
About the Author
Swami Omananda Saraswati, is an Integral Yoga Teacher, yoga therapist, researcher, and author of 6 books on yoga and meditation.
For over 20 years he has conducted public & private yoga classes, seminars, workshops, retreats, and helped many people towards a healthier, more natural lifestyle.
He currently resides and teaches in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
So what do you get?
- A 127-page manual that teaches you the Yoga practice in an extremely easy-to-follow and practical manner. The yoga positions are defined with both English and Sanskrit names.
- A 60-minute audio CD with 4 powerful meditation practice sessions that will guide you through the meditative process.
- A 90-minute audio CD exposing you to the extremely unique techniques of Yoga Nidra or deep relaxation. Also called psychic sleep.
- A whole section on therapeutic Yoga which recommends Yoga practices to follow for over 60 conditions or disorders.
This powerful course comes with a 100% no-risk guarantee. If you feel that the course is not right for you for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you Immediately.
And the Price...
The entire course including the Bookset + 2 Audio CDs has been specially priced at Rs. 350.00. This has been done to promote the spread of Integral yoga.
With over Two and a Half Hours of powerful guided relaxation and meditation audio techniques, the CDs alone pay the price of the course several times over. The relaxation techniques will delight you with their effectiveness in keeping you fresh and stress-free.
You owe it to yourself to improve the quality of your life. Discover a new way to life...
" I had recd the products in tact and I have immensely gained and benefited from, ideal way of self-learning techniques through these invaluable aids, especially by those who are unable to personally attend yoga coaching classes. I would recommend to those of my age groups of over 80 to learn yoga or Pranayama through books and products of Health and Yoga.com. "
" (Although) I have been practicing yoga from Gaia videos for about 4 years now. I was shocked to discover just how out of shape I was after only three days of following this course. This is the information I have been looking for...it`s great. I`m having a little trouble getting it all scheduled, but on the days I manage to do all 4 practices I feel great. I will definitely be continuing my business relationship with your website and will recommend it to others "
" The yoga Beginners course I've ordered from you was the second best buy of this year for me - first being the Jala Neti pot. It is simple, clear and easy to use, yet at the same time it combines the explanation of the metaphysical and physical elements of yoga and meditation - something which most western 'styles' of yoga omit, as they mostly focus on weight loss or shaping the figure. The way all the parts are integrated is very clever as it eases one into getting used to regular practice without even noticing. I was after a combination of gentle physical exercise and streching and spiritual and mental wellness together (something I believe the regular practice of Jala Neti brought me to - some kind of 'awakening'). With this course - that is exactly what I got. I would (and did) recommend/buy this again without a hesitation.
The promptness and accuracy of your service is excellent too, but that should go without saying anyway. "
" There wasn't a place to check GREAT (in the feedback) so I guess good will do. I really enjoy the cd's and the book also. I am trying to follow both, but sometimes its hard to spare the time. Great product. "
" The Yoga Nidra CD is excellent and Practice everyday. "