Yoga... The Surest Way of Complete Health
The Importance of Yoga Poses:
Yoga poses have been developed over centuries of research and experience. They have been found to be extremely effective in:
- Increasing flexibility of the body and freeing all the energy blocks. Besides increasing flexibility, this leads to a healthier body.
- Helping to lose excess flab and weight - another cause of ill health.
- Massaging the internal organs of the body and the rarely stimulated parts such as the thyroid gland.
- Helping to treat several health disorders - from common ones such as backaches and arthritis to 'seemingly' unrelated disorders such as stammering.
It is recommended to include some form of yoga positions and preferably a yoga routine in your life.
What is the right yoga routine for me?
Yoga routines will vary depending on the purpose for which you seek to do yoga - it may be for better fitness or for specific ailments.
To know what poses are best for you, please feel free to consult our yoga expert - it's absolutely free and will give you a clearer direction. For a free consultation,
A wonderful way to learn maximum yoga poses and to customize according to your need and capability is the yGuide Yoga Poses Software. It overcomes much of the drawbacks of yoga videos and helps you learn yoga poses correctly and progressively. With a library of hundreds of poses, you may like to read more on this powerful software by
Yoga is BEST
learnt under personal guidance. Locate a yoga teacher / studio in your area.
of the following fields:
Meditation, Pranayama (Breathing), Relaxation and Cleansing
These are very important aspects of yoga, yet the most ignored. A complete yoga session should include these aspects which results in HUGE benefits in terms of:
- Correcting metabolic disorders.
- Overcoming stress and mind behaviors that seem beyond your control.
- Changing firmly entrenched attitudes or personality disorders.
Integral yoga is a very important school of yoga that ensures all round personality and health development by concentrating on yoga positions, meditation, Pranayama techniques and body cleansing methods.
To learn how Integral Yoga can equip you with these powerful tools, Click here.