Shroni Chakra is an Indian translation for Hip Rotation
pose. You can learn this asana as below:
Get the body in the primary position.
Bending the right knee put the heel on the left thigh.
- Hold the right knee with right hand.
Keep the left leg straight on the floor.
Grasp firmly the right toe with the left hand and place the heel near the waist line.
- Keep the spinal chord and the neck straight.
- Keep your eyes open.
- Breathe slow and rhythmic.
Rotate the hip joint in circular motion with the help of right hand.
Touch the floor with the knees while rotating them, if possible.
Remain focused on the knees to know whether you are able to rotate them properly or not.
- Never allow the back or the neck to fall forward.
Perform this ten times with alternate legs, first clockwise and then anti-clockwise.
- Get back to the primary position.
- Concentrate on your waist position with closed eyes.
- Remain conscious of any pressure or pain.
- Inhale during the upward movement.
- Exhale during the downward movement.
- On the breathing.
- Mental counting.
- The rotation of hip joints.
- Flexibility to the joint.
- Removes the muscle strain.