In this package, you experience Rishikesh at the foothills of the Himalayan range.
Once you reach Rishikesh, the Health And Yoga team would be completely at your beck and call.
On the other hand, if you would like your trip organized from the moment you land at New Delhi International Airport beginning with your pickup, you need to see our End-to-End package..
Rishikesh town lies on the banks of the holy Ganga (Ganges), nestled in the lap of the Himalayas.
The main Yoga enclaves of Rishikesh are around the areas of Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, an area where pious themes create an atmosphere of true spiritual sublimity.
It is no surprise that pilgrims are drawn here from all over the world. The inspiring simplicity and calmness of the ashram, the clear, flowing Ganga, small township as well as the majestic mountains not very far away, will embrace and rejuvenate your entire being. The Ashram offers inspiration and upliftment for your body, mind and spirit as well as a deeper connection with the Divine.
Many visitors experience a unique aura of positive energy vibrations generated through years of accumulated spiritual energy of mantras, chants and the aura of great spiritual saints.
HealthAndYoga makes special arrangements catering to Western Sensibilities. We make stay arrangements in simple but sufficient budget hotel – designed to give you an Ashram style simple living but without the inconveniences and insufficient hygiene conditions of Ashrams.
We ensure the guest gets the right flavor of Rishikesh and Ashrams - we arrange visits to the Ashrams... this helps the guests get the true Ashram flavor.
You will be provided an INDEPENDENT room with attached Western Style bathroom and provision of hot and cold water.Package Cost Includes:
- Stay in our hotel - Breakfast and all meals included
- Morning & Evening Yoga sessions with our Masters in studios at the venue (you need not move around for yoga sessions)
- Ayurvedic sessions spread throughout your stay
- Himalaya Darshan or Sunrise / Sunset view of the Himlayas
- River Rafting in the Ganges
Days 1, 2 and 3:
Ideal Combination -
A comfortable stay in our guesthouse for comfort including breakfast, lunch & dinner
General Daily Schedule::
- Morning Yoga Session - 60-90 minutes of Yoga
- You will proceed daily for your formal Ayurveda Program
- Evening Yoga Session - 60-90 minutes
- Evening Chanting or Kirtan
** NOTE: Please bear in mind that the Ashram program is subject to change without advance notice. If Ashram cancels its Yoga classes, Healthandyoga will make necessary alternate community Yoga arrangements for you just outside the Ashram;Day 4:
General Schedule as on Day 1 to 3
- Himalaya Darshan: Fascinating view of the Himalayas.
- Our team will drive you to Kunjapuri about 27 kms from Rishikesh
- From here, you get a picturesque view of the mighty Himalayan range.
- The team may (depends on conditions) coordinate on the more suitable option of sunrise or sunset view of the Himalayas.
General Schedule as on Day 1 to 3
Extra Add-Ons (Optional)
- River Rafting:
- On the holy river Ganga
- River rafting is season dependent and may not be available at all times
* Available from New DelhiAt Rishikesh:
- Experience the purification process of a Fire Ceremony or yajna. This is a simple Vedic ritual to make yogic spiritual offerings through Fire!
- Experience an authentic Puja or Worship in the Vedic methodology. A worship will be arranged for you where you will be guided through a worship to the main Gods as per the Vedas!
- Get your Horoscope chart prepared for yourself as per Vedic Astrology and also find out rectifications for any shortcomings in your horoscope.
All above activities will be arranged at the same venue as your stay At Delhi:You could add trips (of varying durations) to places of historical and cultural richness around New Delhi-
Add a Day trip to Agra to visit the TAJ MAHAL - the monument of love - an architectural wonder of the world.
If you have more days, you could see the historical Moghul forts in JAIPUR alongwith the princely palaces of UDAIPUR.
You can also ask for a DELHI SIGHTSEEING trip to be organized to witness the architectural delights of the Moghul Era & the British Rule era, besides technologically marvelous temples and experience the peaceful aura at the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi.Please mention in enquiry form if you want any of these visits to be added to your trip.
Our team will be there right through to guide you from the beginning to the end of tour. For knowing more about the town of Rishikesh, read Rishikesh Fact File
Package includes Ashram Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Meals are simple, non spicy and vegetarian in the Yoga tradition of Sattvik balanced diet, known to be best for the body system. Meals are an Indian fare.
(If you seek variety, our team can also direct you to appropriate restaurants. In such cases, please note that the food costs would have to be borne by you directly)
Advice and Precautions
Do not entertain beggars and unsolicited strangers
You need a VISA to travel into India. Please enquire with the VISA authorities in your country for more information
Amount forfeited on cancellation:
a) More than 30 days: 20% of tour cost
b) 15-30 days: 30% of tour cost
c) 7-15 days: 50% of tour cost
d) 2-7 days: 75% of Tour cost
e) Less than 2 days or Cancellation/changes during the tour - No Refund
What to expect?
General Yoga and Ayurveda amid serene, natural surroundings
Be prepared for a wholesome experience including Yoga, Ayurveda, Spiritual beauty as well as splendid Nature.
Package does not include:
1) Any meals other than those mentioned above.
2) Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
3) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
4) Parking Charges, Interstate Taxes & Entrances to the park, monuments, Guide charges
5) Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
1) The Ashram schedule is subject to change anytime.
2) Ashram schedule generally includes Community Yoga and Aarti