Copper or Steel- Tongue Cleaner without handles. A tongue cleaner removes more mucous, bacteria and debris from the tongue than anything else and with terrific ease and efficiency. This has been proved through the experience of oriental civilizations that have used tongue cleaners for centuries to have the lowest incidence of tongue diseases & disorders.
What you should see in a Tongue Cleaner:
- Tongue Cleaner should be made of pure and unalloyed elements such as copper or silver, which impart considerable benefits to the human body. We NEVER recommend cleaners made of processed materials such as plastics. Copper tongue cleaners are time tested to keep away tongue diseases and have been in use for centuries.
- A Tongue Cleaner should have the desired Flexibility in its bend. Rigidity in the cleaner will make the tongue susceptible to nicks. Higher the flexibility, better is the tongue cleaner.
- The shape of the tongue cleaner must be non-gagging. The arms must progressively get wider apart. This ensures comfort while cleaning and optimum surface area coverage with each stroke.
- Don't be taken in by tongue cleaners offering great grips. Remember, your tongue cleaner is not a tool for scraping a hard surface. It must be held extremely gently on both ends. Just glide it a couple of times and watch those ugly coats that cause bad breath come off with REMARKABLE ease!!
Features of the "Health and Yoga" Tongue Cleaner:
- Available in 2 materials- Unalloyed Copper and Stainless Steel. The 'Health and Yoga' Copper Tongue Cleaner uses the natural anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties of pure copper, to keep tongue diseases away. Stainless Steel Tongue Cleaner is just as good but can be maintained easily.
- Their special "Non-Gagging" shape picks debris as it gently glides over your tongue. They have unique curves that work smoothly and comfortably on tongue contours.
- Extremely Flexible arms that minimise the risk of careless nicks while gliding over the tongue surface.
- Has a Non-Porous finish, which prevents organic material from accumulating on the surface.
- Has an Optimal Length to reach the difficult regions of the tongue. Helps eliminate bad breath.
Tongue cleaning is the best way to keep your taste buds active and to remove coats - the biggest reason for bad breath.
You will be surprised at how easy it is to use the copper and steel tongue cleaner to remove mucous and debris coats from the tongue.Use it after brushing your teeth and enjoy the feeling of a completely clean and fresh mouth.