This course is Specifically Designed to give you a complete exposure to the Four major tools in Yoga.
Formatted as an 8-week home program that will progressively lead you by the hand. The golden principle of Yoga is “moderation and consistency” and this course helps you do just that.
Each week in an Integral Yoga class will begin with Yoga Nidra (through your audio CD) followed by the Asanas (as described in your manual), then Pranayamas and concluding with Mantra meditation (your second CD)
The program is Delightfully Progressive:
- Yoga Nidra will progress from a short introduction of 15 minutes in the first week and through more advanced aspects of awareness with each week.
- The Asanas or yoga positions for beginners will progress from very simple Anti-arthritis series through to the Standing and Balancing postures.
- The powerful Pranayama techniques begin with a few rounds and go up to more rounds with longer breath controls.
- The meditation practice is divided into 4 stages for 2 weeks each. The handbook touches upon the whys and hows of the practice making the experience a “learning with meaning” one. You won’t be cramped with directions of just do this or do that but you will be able to appreciate the reasons behind the practice.
- " A delightful feature is the chapter on “Therapeutic Yoga” where you can follow definite yoga routines for specific disorders. " The course has been defined as well laid out plans with Performance Sheets which you can fill up each week to know of your progress. But perhaps the most useful feature is that this course gives you the direction on how to move beyond the 8-week course. It will show you how to move to Progressive level practices. It is really the only course that teaches you guided meditation, guided relaxation PLUS the powerful breathing techniques along with yoga exercises.
About the Author
Swami Omananda Saraswati, is an Integral Yoga Teacher, yoga therapist, researcher, and author of 6 books on yoga and meditation. For over 20 years he has conducted public & private yoga classes, seminars, workshops, retreats, and helped many people towards a healthier, more natural lifestyle. He currently resides and teaches in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
So what do you get?
- A 127-page manual that teaches you the Yoga practice in an extremely easy-to-follow and practical manner. The yoga positions are defined with both English and Sanskrit names.
- A 60-minute audio CD with 4 powerful meditation practice sessions that will guide you through the meditative process.
- A 90-minute audio CD exposing you to the extremely unique techniques of Yoga Nidra or deep relaxation. Also called psychic sleep.
- A whole section on therapeutic Yoga which recommends Yoga practices to follow for over 60 conditions or disorders.
This powerful course comes with a 100% no-risk guarantee. If you feel that the course is not right for you for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you Immediately.
And the Price... The entire course including the Bookset + 2 Audio CDs has been specially priced at Rs. 350.00. This has been done to promote the spread of Integral yoga. With over Two and a Half Hours of powerful guided relaxation and meditation audio techniques, the CDs alone pay the price of the course several times over. The relaxation techniques will delight you with their effectiveness in keeping you fresh and stress-free. You owe it to yourself to improve the quality of your life. Discover a new way to life...