Titali Asana is an Indian translation for Full Butterfly
Pose. You can learn this asana as below:
- Remain in the primary pose.
- Keep the spinal chord and the neck straight.
- Breathe natural and easy.
- Bend both the knees.
- Bring the soles of the feet together and place them up to the crotch area.
- Grasp firmly both the paws with your hands.
- Do not allow the heel to be raised.
- Keep the torso above waist including the neck straight.
- Place the elbows on the thighs.
Inhale deep and press both the thighs downward with the elbows effortlessly.
- Remove your hands from thighs and try to raise the knees without any support; exhale breath.
Practice this in the beginning with rhythmic and natural breathing, if possible.
- Initially attempt this for 20-30 times.
- Get back to the primary position after the practice.
Closing your eyes remain focused on the hip joints and the waist zone.
- Open your eyes after a while.
- Get ready for the next set of exercise.
- Upward and downward movement of the knees.
- Mental counting.
- The relaxation of inner thigh muscles.