A Toothpaste that uses 'concentrated' rare herbs and oils so effectively for soothing troubled gums, protecting teeth and adding 'extended' freshness that you'll even wonder why you EVER used mouthwash…
100% Vegetarian toothpaste with natural ingredients. Recognizing the power of nature's gifts, Health and Yoga recommends a natural based, herbal toothpaste which has been manufactured using extracts and oils of natural ingredients.
In fact, with fluoride in toothpastes and alcohol in mouthwashes being increasingly linked to oral cancer by scientists worldwide, the switch to natural-based tooth and gum cleansers and mouth fresheners is not only suggested but actually encouraged…
…even more so for children with their delicate gums and susceptible teeth.
Ingredients of Herbodent To be used as an ordinary toothpaste, herbodent serves the purpose of both – a toothpaste AND a mouthwash It contains extracts of Neem, Clove, Babool, Majuphal, Catechu and other rare herbs and natural extracts. It has oils of coriander, ginger, lemon, and spearmint among other essential natural oils.
- The Herbodent (Orohyi) toothpaste is an ayurvedic toothpaste made of rare herbs and fruits that have been shown to have great effect on oral health and hygiene.
- It is a rare toothpaste that has been based on ancient, well documented ayurvedic medical formulations and years of indigenous research. The values of ayurveda have been represented in the properties of these herbs.
- A unique feature of this toothpaste is that the herbal parts are highly concentrated and readily soluble in saliva.
- The power to penetrate mucous membranes is more than 100 times that of natural toothpowders.
- It is full of the natural taste and freshness of herbs.
- There is no need of using extra mouthwash.
- It contains no artificial flavors, no chalk powder and no gelatin.
- It gives tremendous protection against cavities and other dental and gum problems