The best part about yoga is that it needs no equipment, just a comfortable mat which would make your practice Comfortable, Focussed and Unhindered
If you intend to do All of These on your yoga mat, we strongly recommend the hand-woven yoga mat. Read on, to understand why…
However, if you are into the strenuous and dynamic kind of yoga such as "Power Yoga", then we would recommend you to consider the Sticky Mats.
The hand-woven yoga mat is ideal if you wish to do gentle yoga exercises, meditation and relaxation. For All These, your yoga mat should:
- Help you hold ALL yoga positions without feeling the slightest of discomfort.
- Should be a 3-in-1: suitable for physical positions, meditative positions AND relaxation poses.
- Provide you only a Sufficient Grip in case of yoga exercises.
- Be sufficiently soft Yet Firm for meditative and other squatting postures.
- Be extremely comfortable and snug for relaxation and lying down postures.
- Have excellent sweat - absorbent properties AND be washable.
- Be sufficiently large so that you don’t feel the edges giving you discomfort as you ease yourself.
- Be attractive to the eye and should make you WANT to use them.
In fact, for Complete Yoga that includes exercises, meditation, breathing (pranayama) and relaxation, Sticky Mats should NOT be used. To read why, Click here.
Why use the “Health and Yoga” Hand-woven mats: This UNIQUE yoga mat has been designed by yoga practitioners especially for yoga students. They are the ONLY yoga mats designed to make your practice "complete", enjoyable and comfortable. Features: The only 3-in-1 yoga mats: Specifically designed for Total yoga - exercises (asanas), meditation AND relaxation. Provides Superior Comfort with Excellent Absorbent quality. Somehow, nobody really likes the feeling of lying on latex or foam mats. In fact, their superior comfort makes them extremely suitable for yoga in pregnancy. Unique Hand-woven “twin-textured” pattern: One side is hand woven with regular cotton yarn to provide good grip with enhanced moisture absorbance. The Reverse Side is woven with extra soft rayon-chenille, to make meditation and relaxation poses delightfully comfortable. Such a weave pattern ensures a complete yoga session including meditation and relaxation.
Large Size: 72” * 24”: Most yoga mats are of a size of 68*20 which is often inadequate. Completely “Hand-Woven”: A produce of the finest handlooms in the world, this yoga mat is designed with prominent weaves to enhance looks and performance. Aesthetic Beauty: We won't be lying when we say that these mats would definitely "raise eyebrows" even when they adorn your home flooring.
Color: Available in Sage Green, one of the most soothing colors to the eye and mind.
"Soft Edges, hemmed in uniquely so that you don’t feel them as you ease yourself.